Kiasma is currently closed due to renovation and will reopen in spring 2022. See you then!
Discounted admission €13
Under 18-year-olds: free entry
Museum Card: free entry
Ticket sales end 30 min. before closing time.
The Kiasma Theatre ticket prices are listed next to the info on performances. See events calendar.
Your receipt serves as ticket. Please show the receipt when requested.
- Kiasma and Ateneum pass: € 27/23
- Kiasma, Ateneum and Sinebrychoff Art Museum pass: € 34/32
- Discount admission: € 13 (students, pensioners, unemployed, conscripts, non-military servicemen and women)
- Group ticket: € 13/person (min. 10 paying visitors)
- Annual pass: € 15 (art students and artists)
- Annual pass: € 28 (teachers working in Finland)
- European Youth Card: € 13
- Club One: € 2 discount off regular admission.
- HBL card: € 2 discount off regular admission (max. 4 persons/card).
- Kämp Collection: 25% discount from regular admission.
Free admission days are currently on hold due to Covid-19.
Admission is always free with the following cards
- Museum Card
- Helsinki Card
You can buy a Museum Card at the Kiasma info desk. A new Museum Card is € 72. Extending the validity of an existing card is € 68.
We accept cash, online payments, debit and credit cards.
We accept as admission payment the following vouchers: Smartum, Virikeseteli, TyKy-payment, ePassi, Edenred, Eazybreak, SmartumPay and Finnish National Gallery gift vouchers.
Location and how to get here
Kiasma is situated in the centre of Helsinki, near public transport stations.
Museum of Contemporary Art Kiasma
Kiasma takes accessibility seriously. We want to make the museum visit accessible and enjoyable for all our guests.
Kiasma is a disability card destination.
Disability parking is located between Kiasma and the Postitalo building. The access road is located between Kiasma and Postitalo when driving towards Sanomatalo.
Special needs taxis can bring customers to the front door.
Kiasma is fully accessible
- There is a wall switch that opens the front door
- All floors can be reached with a lift.
- The upper landing in Kiasma Theatre is fully accessible. If you need a wheelchair space, we recommend you contact Kiasma’s info beforehand.
- Accessible restrooms are located on the first and fifth floors. They are designed to accommodate children as well.
- An induction loop system has been installed at the information desk, Kiasma Theatre and Seminar Room.
- You can borrow a wheelchair, wheeled walker (rollator), walking stick or crutches, as well as a baby stroller from the cloakroom.
- We also loan portable folding chairs. Our staff will be happy to assist.
Disabled persons’ personal assistants have free entry to Kiasma.
Guide and assistance dogs
Guide and assistance dogs are welcome at Kiasma.
Services for visually impaired visitors
Our staff are happy to help visually impaired visitors.
The cloakroom has visual aids, such as flashlights and magnifying classes, that you can borrow.
Guided tours for special groups
We recommend booking a guided tour for groups. All tours can be tailored for the needs of special groups. We provide descriptive tours for visually impaired visitors. Tell us about your needs when you book your tour!
Frequently Asked Questions
Kiasma has a free, staffed cloakroom and lockers as well. Backpacks, large bags and umbrellas, as well as heavy and wet coats must be left in the cloakroom to protect the artworks. You may accidentally damage a work when you turn.
Remember to leave water bottles and other consumables in the cloakroom. If you need to carry a water bottle for health reasons, tell the staff.
We do not provide a luggage service. Our cloakroom does not accommodate suitcases.
For the safety of the artworks, no food or drink is allowed in the galleries. Water bottles must be left in the cloakroom or locker. If, for medical reasons, you need to have something to drink during your visit, consult our staff.
Sketching and drawing is allowed in Kiasma. You can borrow a drawing board from the cloakroom.
You can take photographs in Kiasma for your personal use. You may also publish photos on social media.
If you want to take photos for commercial purposes, such as product promotion or advertising, contact:
If you want to use Kiasma as a set for a photo shoot, please get in touch with us.
Kiasma has free Wi-Fi. It’s called KIASMA FREE.