Stay safe during your museum visit
We want to make your visit to Kiasma as pleasant and safe as possible. Please follow these instructions so that you and all the other visitors can enjoy art safely.
Keep your distance from other people
When you are in our museum, whether lining up for tickets or using other services, please keep your distance from other people. Our staff will also maintain a safe distance from our visitors. We may limit the number of visitors, if necessary.
- Buy your ticket in advance online and show the QR code at the info desk when you arrive at the museum.
- If you buy your ticket at the museum, please pay by credit card or a contactless method.
- The cloakroom service is temporarily closed. You may leave your coat and bag in the lockers located in the lobby.
- Please follow the floor markings that indicate the appropriate social distance.
Keep your hands clean
- Please make sure your hands are clean when you come to the museum. Wash your hands or use hand sanitiser.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow.
- Do not touch any of the artworks.
- Do not touch surfaces unnecessarily.
Our staff also practices good hand hygiene.
Come to Kiasma only if you are feeling well
You are most welcome to Kiasma if you are in good health. If you are ill, please stay at home until you are well again, and contact a health professional if needed.
Neat and clean
All facilities at Kiasma are cleaned extra carefully. For your safety, the headphones, VR headsets and tablets used in artworks have been temporarily removed.
Kiasma complies with all official government instructions.