PET is a performance that embraces the darkness and blurs the sense of time.
Wed 6.12. at 9.06-15.16 (free admission)
Sat 9.12. at 9.11-15.14
Sun 10.12. at 9.13-15.13
Tue 12.12 at 9.16-15.12
Wed 13.12. at 9.17-15.12
Duration: approx. 6h
Language: some Finnish
Tickets 15/12e you may use the same ticket to re-enter all performances. Please note the free admission on the 6th of December, Finland’s independence day.
– I know it’s horrible, but.
– Well I don’t know what you buy but at least when I buy it I get the one you get from S-market.
– That’s the one I buy too.
– That bottle.
– It comes from there.
– From where and how we’ve forgotten the forgotten forgotten.
– Where the non-human’s mute accusation was once the basis for clairvoyance.
– Where the pressurised chthonic pockets shine in the other-lifeness of black smokers.
– From the graves of blood oil, around which…
– The fossil civilisation reads a bedtime story to the second to last people in order to put its offspring to sleep.
– Where the monsters of transparency live in the glow of invisibility, the forces of reality look for a quick bite to eat!
The project is an attempt to contemplate on the experience of plastic. The performance begins upon sunrise and ends when the sun sets. You may leave and re-enter the space freely.
PET working group: Mikko Hynninen, Eeva Muilu, Jaakko Pietiläinen, Jani-Matti Salo, Antti Salminen, Riikka Thitz, Masi Tiitta & Elina Vainio
PET is the last performance of ARS17 programme.