Kiasma will be closed
Kiasma will be closed from 30 Nov to 20 Dec 2020 to stop the spread of the coronavirus. All events will also be cancelled. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
How we make your visit safe
- Please note that visitors over 13 years old are required to wear a face mask in all Kiasma premises.
- We limit the number of visitors when necessary.
- Admission tickets can be bought in advance in our online store.
- We enforce social distancing among our staff. We have installed Plexiglas sneeze guards at the info desk, shop and café. Our service staff uses protective gear.
- You can leave your belongings in lockers while visiting the museum. The cloakroom is also available.
- We provide hand sanitiser for our visitors. We also ensure that our staff follows good hand hygiene.
- All facilities at Kiasma are cleaned with extra care. For your safety, the headphones, VR headsets and tablets used in artworks have been removed.
Other changes in our operations due to Covid-19
- We have discontinued all large audience events for the time being, such as free admission days.
- The number of visitors per guided tour is limited to 10 persons/group.
- We have limited the number of participants in Saturday workshops.
- No bookable workshops will be held in autumn 2020.
Instructions for visitors
Please note that visitors over 13 years old are required to wear a face mask in all Kiasma premises.
Come to the museum only in good health. If you are ill or suspect that you have caught the virus, stay home. If necessary, contact health services.
Buy your ticket in advance in our online shop. When you arrive at the museum, simply show the QR code on the receipt at the info desk.
When paying for something in the museum, we prefer that you use a bank card or contactless payment. If you have a Museum Card, show it to the card reader at the info desk or download the Museum Card app. The app allows you to register the visit yourself: there is a QR code at the info desk that you read with the app. After successful registration, just show the app screen to customer service staff.
Remember to maintain adequate distance from other visitors and staff.
Maintain good hand hygiene:
- Wash your hands as necessary and use hand sanitiser.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow.
- Do not touch any artworks.
- Avoid touching surfaces.